The following blog has been created as part of my Managing E-Learning course at CQUniversity, Mackay.

Saturday 30 July 2011

Making a Glogster Blog 4

Boy, am I happy Lyn opened the wonderful world of online filing to me as I sign up for more blogging sites in this course then ever before! Glogster is a very interesting and engaging way of blogging. I can see this site being very popular with students, though one of the fall downs may be that there is a lot to play around with and they could be side tracked with the appearance of their blog rather than the content. I tried to embedd my glogster on my blog but the page is too large soI print screened instead.

Plus
  • visually attractive
  • array of tools can be used
  • visual learners will be totally engaged in this tool
  • easily manipulated with instructive pop ups
Minus
  • students can be side-tracked with "making it pretty" instead of inputting information
  • some students may be overwhelmed with the amount of tools to use
Interesting
  • very similar to a Blog, but more visually engaging 

No comments:

Post a Comment